In 15+ years of business sales, I’ve been successful because I’ve always remained true to my beliefs:
1) My client’s goals are what matter most - they need to get what they want
2) Listening and understanding are critical to success
3) Communication needs to be honest and transparent
4) Being proactive can reduce stress for my clients
5) Bring the best / most knowledgeable resources to the table - don’t try to be an expert at everything
I bring these same beliefs to real estate. If your goal is to sell or
purchase your home, I will bring these beliefs to you along with
unparalleled commitment and assured personal service.
I also know what it means to work hard and be your teammate. As a
Division One Scholarship Athlete I worked long hard hours practicing and
learning. I’ve learned that even in the midst of failure, hard work and
relentless effort can succeed. This work is in empty gyms alone and
with teammates. No one is watching. As your realtor you may not see it
all, but I will team up with you and will be work relentlessly for you. I
want you to win!
I understand how this can be the most exciting and also the most
stressful time of your life. As a mom that has moved our family many
times, I know the stress, but I also know the joys.
Let me work with you to reduce the stress so you can focus on the exciting opportunities in front of you!